Thursday, December 16, 2010

I would choose being burned alive over listening to this.

Flying car with speakers?
  Look at how cheesy this shithead band is. The horrible L.A. douche band that played their awful music on the 101 freeway in a painted fruit truck is shockingly lamer than I could possibly imagine. Critics of their dangerous and moronic stunt are just "fuel for the fire of their success" according to the long haired ginger rapper Paul Arabella, member of the (c)rap group Imperial Stars. Everybody already can tell these guys are no talent losers, but the level of stupidity and lameness is worth analyzing.  First their attempt to "raise awareness" is a paper thin cover for trying to guilt you into putting up with their music. Thanks for raising awareness guys, I wasn't aware of homelessness until your lame wannabe band came around.
    Who could with a straight face record this shit? The suckitude of this band, their music, the stunt, the fake homeless awareness program, it's just at astronomical proportions. When a band like this steals the headlines for a day and everyone hears their stupid song as a result, it's a sad day. Many better bands go unnoticed for years and play by the rules, which means not endangering the lives of hundreds of thousands of people for their music. Not even the best song in the world has that right. Not even the dumbest people in the world have ever tried this before. Congrats Imperial Stars, you have set a new record for stupidity.

   Watch their music video for about 30 seconds.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsfeqw8Wzw4   Godawful right? Their entire creative output is a cornucopia of shit. I am going to post this band's link under Wikipedia's "delusions of grandeur" definition. How did these guys get so far into making this trash without some real friends, real enough to tell them, "you suck!"
 Here's the post interview, even lamer than you can imagine it to be. The interview will only make you hate more.... and quicker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rrLpykXBzI&feature=related

    What makes good music cool and what makes this utter shit is time and energy. They spent zero time or energy on the music. Then they came up with some dumb idea to promote it and that's when they decided to "go to work" That is a recipe for crap. Good music takes more time and effort then the "3 hour sesh" at some dude's house who happens to have Pro-Tools and an ok mic. A stunt like this took some planning, but they should of spent that time writing a better song. All that attention and when they finally unveiled their product, complete nonsense was playing.

    Some people actually write great songs, play them live, build a following and get paid to be heard. That will never be these guys. If they don't stop freeway traffic and force their music upon us, no one will ever hear it.

I hope jail is your Simon Cowell and someone makes it painfully obvious to you how bad your music is.

Is this how it sounded when that bolt of lightning struck?

"Dude let's make a song about a traffic jam and then cause the traffic jam when we play it, WHOOOOAAA!!!!!!"

or

"I wonder why people don't party on the freeway? That would be cool! I wanna party on the freeway!" That's so rockstar!!!

Lyrics from the shitacular single "Traffic Jam 101" by Imperial Stars.


Party!
In the traffic jam live in Cali!
No one better get in my way!
Playing live on the freeway today!

I'm a rock star, living on the edge!

Known for hanging out and partyin' with my friends!
I'm a rock star, living on the edge!
I'm takin' on the world and I'm destined to win!

In the traffic jam,
go bumper to bumper, heat for your winter, cool for your summer.  Get out the hit, make you fiend for another. So roll and roll like I got your number.

This time I'm ready to win! I'm on a roll I can't be stopped and I'm going all in.

I got the energy to get you high, watch me roll, watch me ride.  If you want the energy inside then ride, ride, ride, ride.  Okay, now here we go, it's Imperial rockin' your stereo.  And you know we shut down the scene, stuck in traffic it's automatic we......



Party!
In the traffic jam live in Cali!
No one better get in my way!
Playing live on the freeway today!

Rockstar baby, yah we stoppin traffic now. Rockstar baby, yah we gonna rock the crowd.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm takin' on the world and I'm destined to win!"

    Epic, epic songwriting fail.

    ReplyDelete